Accelerated Reader Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
If you are having trouble finding the Accelerated Reader Login page, don't feel bad, it's not set up that well. You wouldn't be the first person to google "accelerated reader" and not known which page to click on. The page you are looking for isn't exactly what you might expect if you haven't singed into it before. If you want to find the Accelerated Reader Login, you actually have to go first to the Renaissance learning page. While that may be even more confusing to you, it will make more sense as you read more of this site.
We have set up this page for the express reason of helping people like you or your accelerated reading students find the Accelerated Reader Login. For your convenience, please find listed below four helpful sections. The first section you can probably arleady see is a quick little video that details the steps you need to go through to reach the Accelerated Reader Login. The second part is a ste-by-step instruction guide for logging in. The third is a password reset section, and the fourth some useful contact information for Renaissance Learning, the web domain that actually hosts the Accelerated Reader Login page.
Accelerated Reader Login Instructions:
1. The first step is to visit the right page, which you can either copy or click on here: https://hosted77.renlearn.com/139920/Public/RPM/Login/Login.aspx This is a straightforward login page. This is the student login, but if you would prefer to login as a parent, visit https://hosted77.renlearn.com/139920/default.aspx so you can login on your own.
2. As you might be used to, just type your username into the field marked as "user name" at right about the middle of the page. There is a link to help you find the right username if you forget it or lose it.
3. You will notice that there is a box for you to enter in your password directly underneath the username box. Type your password in carefully.
3. After this is done, you can either press enter or move your mouse pointer to the big blue button that says "log in." Click on that button, and you will be logged into your or your student's Accelerated Reader account.
1. In order to reset your password, you can't just use the website like you might expect. There is a link to search for your username, but that is all. Since passwords are given out by the student's school, you will have to contact your school that uses Accelerated Reader in order to get your new password.
1. Write in at: Corporate Headquarters
Renaissance Learning, Inc.
2911 Peach Street
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin 54494
PO Box 8036
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin 54495-8036
2. Call at:
Toll Free: (800) 338-4204
Local Phone: (715) 424-3636
General Fax: (715) 424-4242
Toll-Free Order Services Fax: (877) 280-7642
3. Other Contact Info:
Technical Support: Knowledge Base or Submit a Question
Non-technical inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press and media inquiries: email@example.com
The Contact page of the site includes a note: "Please include your school name and address with all inquiries."